Fun English follows the Cambridge English Young Learners (YLE Starters) curriculum to teach language skills with engaging and entertaining games. Our English language course for kids is divided into lessons. Each lesson teaches core vocabulary and presents words in several contexts to assist learning and retention.
Fun English uses male and female voices with both American and English accents. The voices use different tones and expressions so that learners can pick up on the subtleties of pronunciation. Each game is unique, meaning your child will enjoy playing, and learn more of the English language!
- 6 or more unique games in each fun-packed lesson
- Original music, songs, sound effects and beautiful cartoon artwork
- Engaging learning games will keep your child entertained as they learn
Themed English Lessons
Fun English Award-Winning
Fun English has been awarded the Kokoa Education Standard.
The evaluation consists of pedagogical and learning engagement parts.
The evaluation criteria are based on 21st-century skills and Finnish understanding of efficient learning.
We provide 2 free unit for trial, with a variety of different games
【Fun English WeChat Official Site】
Unlimited Access during the subscription period
18 Lessons & 140 Games
Learn 477+ English Words & Sentences
30+ original songs
- You can cancel your subscription anytime and there is no cancellation fee (for iOS only)
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase (for iOS subscriptions via the App Store)
- Subscription automatically renews for iOS subscriptions unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal (for iOS only)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase (for iOS only)
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
To view, please tap the ”+” symbol below. To close, please tap the ”x” symbol.