English language learning made fun!
An award-winning English language learning application that's enjoyed huge worldwide success.
Developed by a team of expert educators, Fun English will help your child to both learn and enjoy English, and prepare them to pass the Cambridge English (YLE Starters) certification tests.
Fun English has 95 unique games teaching 550 words and 100 sentence patterns. Give your child a head-start and subscribe to Fun English now!
- Award-winning curriculum will help your child to pass the Cambridge English (YLE Starters) Test
- Designed by native speaking English and American expert teachers
- More than 8,000,000 parents and kids choose our apps worldwide
- Most downloaded education app in more than 130 countries
Fun English follows the Cambridge English Young Learners (YLE Starters) curriculum to teach language skills with engaging and entertaining games. Our English language course for kids is divided into lessons. Each lesson teaches core vocabulary and presents words in several contexts to assist learning and retention.
Fun English uses male and female voices with both American and English accents. The voices use different tones and expressions so that learners can pick up on the subtleties of pronunciation. Each game is unique, meaning your child will enjoy playing, and learn more of the English language!
- 6 or more unique games in each fun-packed lesson
- Original music, songs, sound effects and beautiful cartoon artwork
- Engaging learning games will keep your child entertained as they learn
Themed English Lessons
- Colors: Speak & spell the major colors
- Animals: Meet animals alone & in groups
- Numbers: Learn how to count
- The Body: Learn the parts of the body
- Fruits: Talk about the fruits you like
- Food: Learn how to say the food you want
- Clothes: Describe what people are wearing
- Vehicles: Describe things, like cars & bikes
- The House: Learn the furniture & the rooms
- Sea Animals: Learn to compare things
- School Bag: Classroom objects & possessives
- Actions: Learn how to use action verbs
Fun English has been awarded the Kokoa Education Standard.
The evaluation consists of pedagogical and learning engagement parts. The evaluation criteria is based on 21st century skills and Finnish understanding of efficient learning.
"Learn english the fun and enjoyable way with Fun English for iPhone!"
"I use this at the end of my English classes with the littles ones & they love it it! It's great fun & they definitely learn!"
"I teach English as a Foreign Language and I love this app because it uses both British & American accents."
"Great app!!! As a speech therapist, this is right up my alley!"
Learn 550 English words + 100 sentences & phrases!
Prepare your child to pass the Cambridge English (YLE Starters) test
Learning activities include:
Critical Thinking / Listening / Memory / Pronunciation / Reading / Songs / Spelling / Voice Recording
Unlimited Access during subscription period
12 Lessons & 95 Games
Learn 500 English Words
Learn 100 Sentences
Access to 100+ Videos
- This app offers a 1 year subscription option
- You can cancel your subscription anytime and there is no cancellation fee
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase (for iOS subscriptions via the App Store)
- Payment will be charged to your app store account at confirmation of purchase (for Android subscriptions)
- Subscription automatically renews for iOS subscriptions unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Studycat create award-winning apps that make language learning fun. Our team have over 50 years of combined English teaching experience in China and have an in-depth understanding of the challenges faced by Mandarin Chinese speakers learning English.
We've been involved in creating digital curiculums since 2000 and our app is one of the most downloaded education apps in more than 130 countries worldwide.
If you have a question please get in touch by email: email@example.com
To view, please tap the "+' symbol below. To close, please tap the 'x' symbol.